Our Home Alert with Activity Monitoring system is more than a simple Personal Emergency Response System. Home Alert monitors for activity in the living area to ensure your loved one is up and active each day. Should no activity be detected caregivers are notified to check up on the user's being.
In an emergency, a simple press of the button on the user's button or the console activates the system and our trained monitoring agent is able to speak to the user through the interactive console. The console supports user pendants making it an economical solution in homes where more than one user lives.
With the optional Voice Response module, the user can simply call for help, even when the button is out of reach. The console comes with one standard button or if desired the optional fall detection pendant. Fall detection automatically sends an alarm if the user falls and is unable to the button.
This system supports several optional accessories for extending independent living. Water sensors detect leaks from washing machines or tub overflow before costly damage occurs. Carbon Monoxide Sensor to detect the buildup of deadly gases from a malfunctioning furnace, fireplace, or vehicle left running in a garage.
We Send Help's Home Alert utilizes advanced, echo-canceling two-way voice communication that allows our monitoring agents to listen in and talk to the user to better assess the situation and dispatch help immediately if needed. Our extended range buttons can communicate up to 2000ft from the console, providing coverage for most homes and yards. Home Alert gives users and their loved ones the assurance that help is just a call and a button push away.
- 24/7 Monitoring
- 2-way voice through the interactive console
- Motion detector for activity monitoring
- Standard button can be worn as a pendant or on the wrist
- Waterproof design allows the button to be worn in the shower
- No landline required uses the latest 4G technology
- One low monthly fee no cellular contract
- Optional Voice Activation Module allows the user to call for help even if the button is out of reach
- Optional Carbon Monoxide Detector detects the build-up of life-threatening CO gas from heating systems, vehicles, generators, and other combustion sources.
- Optional Water Sensor Detects water from broken hoses & pipes as well as overflowing sinks and tubes. Over 1/3 of homeowners suffer losses due to water damage
- Free Shipping
- No long term contract
- Fall Detection Option just $5.00 per month additional
- Voice Response Module Option Just $5.00 per month additional
- Life Time Equipment Guaranteed**
*Fall detection does not detect all falls. User should always press their button when assistance is needed.
** Account must be active and in good standing to receive free replacement.
To order, simply select one of the ordering options below.